Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some familiar tastes.

Aooni (left) one of my  current favorites in Japan 
Over the last week I've found two new drinks which I've really liked. The first just recently appeared on the shelf at the local convenience store. I purchased it without even looking to see if there was any explanation of the beverage inside. I was sold on the can alone. Good marketing eh?

The can has a somewhat mischievous smiley face on it. I thought it looked really cool. As it was the drink is a 7% alcohol IPA (India Pale Ale).  I really like IPAs so I was not disappointed. I hope it is a constant now, but I'm thinking it might be a seasonal. Though I'm not sure.

The other new drink I had was Yebisu Premium. I did enjoy the Yebisu I had earlier so I figured, why not try the "better" one. It tasted almost exactly like Guinness. Not the extra stout, just regular. I do enjoy Guinness, although it is not my favorite. Anyway, that's all for now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment